NF-8209 Network Cable Tester Wire Tracker Network Tool Scan Cable Wire map Tester
NF-8209 Tool For Network Cable Tester Wire Tracker Network Tool Scan Cable Wire map Tester CAT5 CAT6 Cable Length Measurement PoE Testing NCV Function. NF-8209 is a new generation to offer digital and analog signaling all in one network toner and probe. It has three modes for options to track cable like digital mode, analog mode and PoE mode. That means it’s equipped with the most powerful cable location technologies for any work environment. Also, it includes cable length measurement, cable faults testing, PoE testing, hub blink and NCV function, all these makes it a must-tool for cabling engineers.
- Three scan modes selectable: Digital mode/ Analog mode/ PoE mode
- It can measure cat5, cat6 cable, the range is 200m.
- Hub blink for locating network port by flashing port light on Hub Switch. Available to 10M/100M/Hub/switch.
- Test physical status for STP, UTP LAN cable
- You can press the "Power/Set" button on the receiver, if the "NCV” indicator is light on, then you can use the receiver to detect AC voltage presence.
- Product Operation -
1. CONT-- Test open, short, cross, ect for STP, UTP cable.
2. Length--measure length of lan cable, range is 2.5m~200m.
3. Scan-- Analog/Digital/ PoE mode to locate lan cables.
4. PoE-- available for standard or non-standard PoE switch (5~60V), identify AT or AF standard of PSE type.
5. Flash-- Locate network port by the flashing port light on switch/ router.